Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Insanity - Week 2

Hi Everyone! One more day and week two will be donw and only 7 more weeks! woohoo!!

Monday - Cardio Power & Resistance - I've done a review on that and you can read it HERE! I will say that I think this one is pretty hard!!

Avg. Heart Rate: 159
Max Heart Rate: 190
Calories Burned: 563 (51 minutes & 30 seconds)

Tuesday - Pure Cardio - You can also ready about it HERE! This was is very exhausting but it's definitely a workout!


Avg. Heart Rate: 163
Max Heart Rate: 195
Calories Burned: 574 ( 50 minutes 48 seconds) 


Wednesday - This was suppose to be Plyometric Cardio Circuit but I had an awful day at work and then I had to come home and do homework that was due online and our internet wasn't working so I had to go to my dad's office which I didn't get done there until about 10pm! By then, I had had enough of the day!! So, yes I took an off day!

Thursday - Was suppose to be Cardio Recovery which you can read HERE but I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit instead of the Cardio Recovery! I did a review on Plyometric Cardio Circuit and you can also read that review HERE! This workout is definitely hard, but for some reason I actually really enjoy this one! Maybe it's the end I like with the Cross Jacks and all the Jabs but I just feel like I had an awesome workout every time I finish this one!!


Avg. Heart Rate: 153
Max Heart Rate: 188
Calories Burned: 543 (53 minutes, 49 seconds)


Friday - I did Cardio Power & Resistance and like Monday you can get the review link there. This one has a lot of jumps in it and my tummy was wanting to up-chuck my dinner the whole time during this workout!! I hate when that happens. I didn't eat the best today so I felt pretty sluggish! It's amazing how what you eat can affect how you feel!


Avg. Heart Rate: 154
Max Heart Rate: 186
Calories Burned: 505 (49 minutes, 26 seconds)


Saturday - This will be Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, I will definitely do a review on that once I have completed that exercise!

Overall I've lost about 6 pounds in the past month and half! Not too bad, that averages about 1 lb a week! I just need to keep it up and keep watching what I eat!

Well I am off to bed it's past my bedtime!

- Kathryn

Don't be afraid to ask me any questions or anything!?

No comments:

Post a Comment