Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

No Days Off

So, does anyone have Instagram?! I Do! I love it! Most of the people I follow our fitness people and I think I am going to do the "No Rest Days!" So, no more rest days for me, every day I am going to do a workout whether it's going to be Insanity or Yoga or light lifting! Yoga is amazing, it relaxes me and de-stresses me! HA. I am becoming a workout junkie! haha jk!

Last night I got my ass handed to me in the Plyometric Cardio Circuit! But I can now make it through the warm up without taking breaks of my own!  Yay! Go ME! :)

Life is starting to turn around for me and I am so grateful for that and for the people in my life! It's amazing how much better you feel when you work out and eat healthy! Also I am 4 pounds away from losing 10 pounds! woohoo!

Tonight is PURE CARDIO & CARDIO ABS! That's a killer workout!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Hump Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment