Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Foods To Add to Your Diet for Weight Loss

I was searching the Internet to find out if "quinoa" was a clean food, because I want to start eating more clean foods. Those that don't know what clean foods or clean eating is, it is "avoiding all processed food, relying on fresh fruits, vegetable and whole grains rather than prepackaged or fast food." - Stephanie Hasbrouck, Special to CNN

I love quinoa so I was happy to find out it was considered clean food, I may use this instead of brown rice in my meals. But as I was searching this I came across a good article called "6 Foods You Should Add to Your Diet for Weight Loss" and you can check it out HERE! It's definitely good information! I love me some Green Tea so I was glad to see that on the list! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment