Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Weight Loss Mistakes

I am noticing small changes in my body and it's AWESOME! They keep me motivated and going towards my goals! I feel really good about myself and can't wait to reach my goals!

When I am lacking motivation I tell my three year old nephew to tell me to work out! He goes, "Kitty GO WORK OUT!!" haha. It's so cute and I can't resist so I do as I am told! HA.

I found this article that could be helpful for some of you! I learned a few things from it and hopefully you will to! The article is called, "Why Your Weight Loss Plan Isn’t Working (and Sneaky Ways to Lose More)" and you can click HERE to read it!

Tonight is FIT TEST number 2...will I improve in my stats?! We will see! I've got to get back to work, it's going pretty good for a Monday!! Hope I haven't spoke too soon! HA. :)

-Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment