Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Smoothie Experiments

Almost done with month one of Insanity, woohoo!! The only thing scares me is not the next month BUT my right knee has started making a popping noises! It doesn't hurt it just pops when I bend my knee! I WILL COMPLETE INSANITY! Even if I have to do it on one leg! HA!

I have one week of core and balance I think it's called then it's crazy month two of Insanity! It sounds scary, MAX is in all the titles lol! I heard month two is when you start losing the most weight so hopefully that is how it works for me! :)

 
I love this smoothie! Totally looks weird and nasty but tastes pretty amazing! I love the Berry Blast and Mango one as well! I just wish these things weren't like $3 to $4 a bottle! I need to buy them in bulk or something! ha.

For lunch I experimented making a smoothie! It tasted somewhat weird but I still drank it. Next time I probably won't do the mango, I think that's what gave it a weird taste! I need to get more Greek Yogurt so I can make my normal smoothies but I had to improvise a little! My lunch smoothie consisted of: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1/4 cup rolled oats (dry oatmeal), 1/4 cup strawberries, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup mango, 1/2 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder, and a little bit of honey! I think there was about 280 calories in it, not bad!

Good News Time: I did my measurement last night I've lost a WHOLE inch around my hips! Yay! I can tell I've lost some weight and it's an amazing feeling! I must keep going!!!!! :)

Alright, almost time to get off work and go do a workout! :)

I will update on Sunday about the past week or two of Insanity, it's just the same workouts at the first two weeks, so no need to an every day update! :)

God Bless
-Kathryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment