Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Fit Test 2

FIT TEST RESULTS!!!

Okay, I will tell you my first fit test and then the results I got today! I am super proud of myself!

February 18, 2013
Switch kicks: 78 (39 each leg)
Power Jacks: 40
Power Knees: 70
Power Jumps: 12
Globe Jumps:  8
Suicide Jumps: 8
Push-up Jacks: 10
Oblique Plank Crunches: 36 (18 each leg)




March 4, 2013
Switch Kicks: 108 (54 each leg)
Power Jacks: 61
Power Knees: 104
Power Jumps: 30
Globe Jumps: 12
Suicide Jumps: 13
Push-up Jacks: 22
Oblique Plank Crunches:  48 (24 each leg)
     - I am surprised I got that many because right when I started this one my nephew tried to crawl underneath me!!! I was like seriously...haha!


So, as you can see I have improved in all my stats, my Globe Jumps and Suicide Jumps didn't improve that much but at least I improved a little bit and that's all that matters!

This was the only workout for tonight, so it was short workout about 20 minutes! You do each of these exercises for a minute as fast as you can!!!

I don't think I'll post every day for the third week, just at the end of the week I'll update but we will see how it goes and I'll decide then!!

Well hope you all had a wonderful Monday like I did! It was a good Monday for me!!

Wednesday is my second interview for a new job, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!! :)

Take care and God Bless!

- Kathryn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment