Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

16 Exercise Myths

I know I haven't posted about workouts in a few days but I have still be working out I just haven't had much time to post! I work out, bathe and I get right down to doing homework! I do classes online and they're an hour ahead of me so between work and working out I haven't had much time to sit down and post or really have any free time outside of that! If I don't tonight I will definitely post about workouts and meals tomorrow!

I will say I have lost some weight and I have notice little changes in my body and the way my clothes fit. I don't weigh myself a lot because then I get fixated on a number which in reality muscle weighs more than fat, so I just weight myself about once every couple weeks. The best time to weigh yourself is when you first wake up and after you've emptied my bladder and have the less clothes on. I mostly go on the changes in my body and how my clothes fit, but that's just me. I am s-l-o-w-l-y losing weight though which is the healthy way or so they say.

The real reason I wanted to post is I came across this article this morning when checking the news and I found the article interesting with good information. CLICK HERE to read the myths! Some myths at the bottom have a link to exercises you can do, which is awesome! Some of the myths I've never heard of so that was interesting to read.

Okay, I must get back to work but I promise to post tonight or tomorrow about my workout and meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment