Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

First Post!!

So, I've decided it always helps when I write stuff down, like I use MyFitnessPal App on my phone to help keep track of my food consumed. I don't really have a place to discuss motivation, my workouts, new healthy recipes,  and my struggles. So, I decided to start this blog to discuss my fitness goals!

My plan is to get this blog going by next week because I plan to restart Insanity, because I have had a couple weeks from hell that got me distracted and got off schedule. So, I am getting back at it Feb. 18th and will still committed to the 60 days program! NO EXCUSES!!

I plan to discuss my daily workout of Insanity, my food I consume and what my struggles have been and how I over came them!

I do have another blog that just discusses about a crazy thing called life! ha. But this one is dedicated solely to health and fitness!

See you, February 18th!

-Kathryn


No comments:

Post a Comment