Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 1, Day 1

I had the day off which kind of threw everything off because maybe it's just me but I eat better when I am not at home!

Breakfast: Vanilla Greek yogurt with a 1/2 cup fresh strawberries & raspberries and 1 tablespoon of walnuts.

Lunch: Omelet- 1 whole egg, 2 egg white with spinach, onion and feta cheese

Dinner - Two biscuits with gravy

Yes I know I didn't eat 5 meals today! I slept in and I had an interview right in the middle of the day!

So, pretty disappointed I didn't eat like I had plan but back to work tomorrow and I'll be eating right. But I do need to work on eating better at home!!

According the MyFitness Pal I consumed: 1440 Calories and burned about 278 calories with 25 minutes of exercise.

Day 1 of Insanity is the fit test and it's pretty tough! You take the fit test every two weeks! I keep my results in my phone but I hope in two weeks I will have improved!

Sorry for the lack of post, I have tons and tons of homework to do! Blah. I am so sick of school. Ahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment