Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 1 - Day 4 - Insanity Cardio Recovery

I did this workout yesterday but I fell asleep before I could get to it!!

This workout is about 30 minutes long. It's not really a recovery, yeah the moves are slow and targeted but it's definitely not a recovery!

Here's some of the moves you do:
Deep lunges
Hamstring stretches
Hamstring pulses
Plank position
Slow suicides
In and Outs
Plank with alternating between putting one leg up and pulling your knee up to your chest
Plank with alternating between putting one leg up and pulling your knee to your elbow
Downward dog
Squats

I think this workout needs a new name! When I think of recovery I think of not working those muscles like when we sleep we recover

Or here's a better example:

Genesis 2:2 - "And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

God RESTED. He didn't lunges, squats or in and outs!

But...I did enjoyed the workout, the stretches where nice but definitely shouldn't be named "Cardio Recovery!" Cardio and Recovery shouldn't even be in the same sentence!

I didn't write down my meals but I did eat 5 meals!



No comments:

Post a Comment