Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Quest Protein Bar - Chocolate Brownie

Okay, so I am slacking on the review of the last month of Insanity! It's hard that's what I will say for now!! I promise I will do one eventaully, it is just three videos you repeat in a different order!

BUT for right now I must tell you about Quest Protein Bars!! I heard a lot about them so I wanted to try them myself and see what all the hype was about! I just had my first one and I picked Chocolate Brownie because this girl was craving chocolate due to the cycle of mother nature! And omg, it was soo good! I was honestly expecting it to taste like crap but it's good!!



Here's the Nutrition Info:
Calories: 170
Calories from Fat: 50
Total Fat: 6g
Sodium: 340 mg
Potassium: 380 mg
Total Carbs: 24g
Dietary Fiber: 19g
(Only 5g of active carbs because of the 19g of Fiber)
Sugar: 1g
Protein: 20g


Ingredients: Protein  Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate), Isomalto-Oligosaccharides (100% Natural Prebiotic Fiber derived from plant sources), Almonds, Cocoa, Water, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Lo Han Guo, Sucralose.

Not many ingredients which I was kind of worried about but omg, delicious!! :) I'd give it a 9/10  but really close to a 10, because it helped my chocolate fix! :) I plan to get this flavor again!

I heated my bar in the microwave for about 10-15 seconds and think that's what made it delicious but I think it would still be pretty good without microwaving it!

I think I may do a review on all the flavors! :) But we will see how that goes...


I have 12 flavors to try, I hope they're all good as this one was!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment