Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Where have I been??

Okay...so it's been some time since my last post...try like 4 to 5 months! What can you say, "time flies when you're having a ball..." haha!

First and most importantly: I weighed myself this morning (which is the best time to weigh yourself right after you go to the bathroom) I weighed 164.5 lbs...I haven't weighed that in a looooong time! 9 more pounds and I will be around what I was in high school! Going from 186.5lbs to 164.5lbs is a HUGE accomplishment for me! I was super excited and definitely kept me motivated to keep pushing. Losing weight is hard in this society because there is so much junk out there for people to eat and consume.

I will say I DO NOT weigh myself a lot mainly for the reason that muscle weighs more than fat and I've been lifting weights which helps A LOT in the weight loss process. So, I got by the way my clothes fit and my measurements. I will say my dress pants for work are literally falling off of me...! I have to wear a long shirt just so no one see anything...I am a cheap ass when it comes to buying clothes! ha.

Even though I am on my own fit journey I still like to motivate and encourage others to be the best they can and help them pick better choices for their health. So....I may become a beach body coach again but I haven't decided. If I do I will let you all know...ha! Does anyone read this?!

Tom and I did an organ cleanse 3 days after our trip to Chicago and it was quite interesting! It was a drink that tasted like liquid chalk, it was so gritty! You should of seen us get it down the first time it was bad! But we had to drink this drink every 3 hrs, 5 times a day for 3 days and nothing else! It was rough I cheated once and ate a small bite of brownie but that was it! But I think it made me feel better when it was over!

Well this is all I have for now because I need to finish prepping my meals and then off to bed! THANK GOD it is FRIDAY!!! It's been a mad house at work and I am ready for the weekend!

Toodles for now and I promise I'll be back soon...! I got a new laptop so I'll be able to update more frequently! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment